- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Rochester, NY
- May 2022
Bachelor of Science: Game Design and Development
Minors: German, Creative Writing
- GPA 3.8
- German B2 Certification
- Earned June 2018
- Software: Adobe Photoshop, Maya, Unity, Nandeck, Squib, Adobe Premier Pro, Monogame, Unreal Engine
- Foreign Language Ability: Fluent in German (written and verbal)
- Lost and Found Game, MMAGIC Spell Studios for RIT
- Sep 2018 - Present
Game Designer: Write game rules, text for cards and conduct play tests for iterative design of the game.
Web Developer: Maintain and edit website to stay up to date with events and products.
A co-operative educational card game. See this link for more details.
CITI Certified (Human Centered research) for work on this product.
- Nov 2018
- Project Ultimus (personal project)
- May 2020 - Present
- First-person survival shooter developed in Unity. Inspired by games like Call of Duty Zombies, Apex Legends and Titanfall 2.
- Buff Brawlers (group project)
- Jan 2020 - Present
- Party card game for players of all ages, intended to incentivise players to play intelligently and unpredictibly. Inspired by games like Cards Against Humanity and Munchkin.
- Speed: The Game (academic project)
- Aug 2019 - Dec 2019
- Adventures in Vulpen (personal project)
- Oct 2018 - Present
- Developing a small text-based adventure game inspired by Zork. Developed using Monogame, a C# library for game development.
- RSP: Adventures in Entering Rock, Paper, Scissors (academic project)
- Feb 2018 - June 2018
Project Manager: Ensured team members mmet goals and deadlines; maintain communication to ensure proper division of tasks.
Developer: Developed file-reading system for data-driven level structures.
Designer: Designed central mechanics and ideas for the game, co-developed the narrative.
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Sep 2014 - Present
- A social game that encourages teammwork and creative problem solving. Allows for creative game design in tailoring and editing rules of the game and creating interesting and unique challenges for players to overcome and solve together.
- Esports Club
- Sep 2018 - Feb 2018
- Learned to use video-editing software like Adobe Premier Pro, as well as film hype videos for various RIT Esports teams.